Pocono Mountains groups? - Posted by DDSchrader

Posted by Dan Stra on August 11, 2007 at 12:14:12:

One thing that you will learn is the few agents really like other agents, regardless of what they specialize in. Every listing could be theirs so every other agent is a competitor, even the ones in their own office.

As far as starting an investing group, it’s a lot of work. We started NORTHEASTREIA.COM two years ago and have spent a lot of time in it.

Of course, a lot depends on what your goals are with your group.

If you want more info about starting a group in your area, drop me an email. Do not use the email address that I put in the header.

Best,

Dan Stra
NortheastREIA.com
danATnortheastreia.com

Pocono Mountains groups? - Posted by DDSchrader

Posted by DDSchrader on August 10, 2007 at 13:14:44:

I am getting started in RE sales and investing. I will be taking my RE sales license exam within the next few weeks and want to work with local RE investors. Is anyone on this site actively working this part of PA? I would also like to join a local investors group, but have found none so far. Anyone out there want to start one? Thanks!

Re: Pocono Mountains groups? - Posted by infinitig35

Posted by infinitig35 on August 11, 2007 at 05:11:45:

Hey Schrader, how’s it going? I’m in the York area if you are interested.

Re: Pocono Mountains groups? - Posted by DDSchrader

Posted by DDSchrader on August 11, 2007 at 08:07:56:

Greetings,
How’s the market going in York? Are you actively investing, or just learning like me? Do you know of any groups in northeast PA? I hope we can find some people and put one together. Once I get my license, I want to start working with investors, which may alienate me from a lot of my fellow salespeople, but I am not worried. I’ll be one of the rare licensee’s that actually invests in the very product we sell. Thanks for the reply!
Dan