Point me in the right direction ->->-> - Posted by Reggie

Posted by Rob FL on February 16, 2000 at 14:06:51:

For starters, read all the how-to-articles and success stories on this site. Find a niche and buy a course. Good luck.

Point me in the right direction ->->-> - Posted by Reggie

Posted by Reggie on February 16, 2000 at 13:52:19:

I have been in college for the past 2 years and have relized that college is not the place for me. I want to persue a career that is more suited to my agressive money making nature and I know real-estate is for me! However, I have no idea where or how to start. If someone can please point me in the right direction I will greatly appreciate it.

Re: Point me in the right direction ->->-> - Posted by deliac

Posted by deliac on February 17, 2000 at 16:32:03:

Finish college. A college degree helps a lot in real estate deals, the more prepared you are, the better the opportunities.You can do real estate always.

Maybe you’re taking the wrong course? - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on February 16, 2000 at 16:20:45:

Don’t feel bad about leaving school for a while. It took me seven years to finish my undergrad–only because I didn’t want to be seen as a quitter, not because I liked what I was studying. Can you change your major to real estate, finance or entrepreneurship?

My advice is: go with your gut feelings. They know you better than anyone!

Good Luck

Finish college and do this part-time - Posted by SteveA

Posted by SteveA on February 16, 2000 at 15:54:31:

Then decide if you want to do it full-time. I worked 30-40 hours a week while in school. I wish I had known abou this then. A college town is a great opportunity for real estate. Good luck.