Point me in the Right Direction. - Posted by Staphon Debnam

Posted by Jim Simons SATX on December 27, 1998 at 12:03:38:

Hi Staphon,

If you want to get started, you are in the right place.

I would suggest you completely go through the How To Articles, Posts, etc here on CRE Online. I think you’ll find out there are many ways to get started in RE Investing without having a lot of money or excellent credit.

If you wait till you pay off all your debt or your credit improves - you’ll probably never start at all. Strike while the iron is hot and your enthusiasm is high.

Learn all you can. Develope a team (attorney, accountant, RE agents/brokers, other investors, RE clubs in your area - Start Today.

Point me in the Right Direction. - Posted by Staphon Debnam

Posted by Staphon Debnam on December 27, 1998 at 10:35:21:

Hello

I am looking for answers to a few question that may help me get started in this wonderful business of Real Estate. I find it very interesting how there are so many of you who come up with these extremely smart ideas. I have less than perfect credit and the one thing that is stopping from starting in this business is my credit. Are there ways to use Real Estate to pay of Debt so I can really get involved in the Business? Because I am ready to start and I have learned alot from the knowledgable people on this website. So where is a good place to start(lenders, websites, books, cassettes, classes).

Please feel free to email also if you have any suggestions.