Poor Credit / No Chance To Invest ? - Posted by John B

Posted by Bruce Wilson on February 10, 2002 at 21:20:16:

Yes you can do the business.

Study courses. Study this site.

Ask lots of questions.

Tell lots of people what you do. This not only brings deals to you it also gets you to now work harder/smarter at the business because you have made a public commitment to doing the business.

Best wishes!!
Bruce

Research hard money. Use the search feature of this site to search for hard money or any other pertinent topic.

Use the Internet to search for hard money lenders. They are out there. Actually, quite a few.

Also, look for private investors. I hooked up with a private investor just two weeks ago. We have submitted bids for eight houses already. I am new at the private investor/hard money lender thing and believe it will work out well.

I can now do a lot more deals. I would like to do at least ten houses this year.

Poor Credit / No Chance To Invest ? - Posted by John B

Posted by John B on February 10, 2002 at 10:09:55:

I have, as of a year ago, read and studied real estate investing ( Sheets, etc). The bottom line is: do people with poor credit have a shot at investing and changing their lives? or Is real estate investing only for those with big bank accounts and good credit? I very much want to change my life and afford myself financial comfort. Thank you.

Re: Poor Credit / No Chance To Invest ? - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on February 11, 2002 at 18:24:35:

Sure. There are lots of ways to invest to bypass a credit/financing problem. You could:

1. use partners

2. do contract assignments

3. lease options

4. or use hard money lenders

There are a lot of ways to go about it. It is just a question of what you want to accomplish and doing the work to make it happen despite everyone telling you that it won’t/can’t blah blah blah…

Happy investing!