Possibilities? Funds but not a lot of time... - Posted by Sheryl (AZ)

Posted by Sheryl (AZ) on April 05, 2006 at 11:29:15:

Thank you, Lin. (Thought I posted replies to everyone earlier but they didn’t show up.) That sounds like a really good and interesting option. Sure gets me thinking. I need to research the possibilities and I am trying to search threads for the poster you mentioned. Thanks again.

Possibilities? Funds but not a lot of time… - Posted by Sheryl (AZ)

Posted by Sheryl (AZ) on April 04, 2006 at 14:25:11:

Hi everyone, I lucked across this site and have been reading archives as time allows. Any ideas for someone like me who has sufficient funds but limited time? I’ve purchased and sold a few MH’s over the years (only 6 and that included some travel trailers) so I know the time that can be involved – I just don’t have a lot of that due to other obligations. Thanks so much for any suggestions.

Re: Possibilities? Funds but not a lot of time… - Posted by Evan

Posted by Evan on April 04, 2006 at 22:04:10:

RE: Ur deals on travel trailers

This is an intriguing idea. Could you give us an idea how well this worked for u in financing TT? Pros & Cons?

Thanks,

Evan

Re: Possibilities? Funds but not a lot of time… - Posted by Bill (in GA)

Posted by Bill (in GA) on April 04, 2006 at 15:23:59:

Sheryl,

I sent you an email, from my nonpublic email address. Please let me know if I can help you out.

Thanks,

• Bill (in GA)

Re: Possibilities! - Posted by Lin (NC)

Posted by Lin (NC) on April 04, 2006 at 15:00:42:

So partner up with an investor who has time, but wants to use someone else’s money. You have a little experience, and that’s even better - you know what to expect.

There’s a guy named Todd who posts here and is in Arizona. Sometimes he’s even on the Wednesday evening chats - 9pm Eastern time. Check out his posts. He strikes me as a smart, ambitious fellow who might be a good prospect for you.

Good luck.

Lin