Possible deal? - Posted by CH - CA

Posted by rachel on May 05, 2000 at 09:28:58:

May I also have a copy? I’m trying to figure out a deal and it would be a great help!
Thanks in advance!
Rachel

Possible deal? - Posted by CH - CA

Posted by CH - CA on May 03, 2000 at 14:12:35:

Okay, I have a possible deal here that just sort of fell into my lap. My numero uno problem here is that I haven?t had time to get to know the market. This, of course, stops me from knowing what price to buy at.

It is an estate sale. The home is much older ? a 69? Skyline, 12x60 2br/2ba in excellent condition. At this time the sellers want to sell for the cost of the funeral, which is at $7,200 (of course, they want a cash buyer). This seems a little high to me. The sellers seem very motivated ? lot rent was due yesterday.

I guess I need to get some accurate information quick, or else I may have to let this one pass by.

Any suggestions for speedy information?

Thanks,
CH

Re: Possible deal? - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on May 04, 2000 at 04:57:25:

TO: CH

I have e-mailed a chapter out of my book, “How To Get Rich Helping Others,” to you. It will give you most of the information you will need for buying used mobile homes, including how to price them.

Buy the book–it well worth it!nt - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on May 08, 2000 at 09:33:48:

nt

A million thanks! - Posted by CH-CA

Posted by CH-CA on May 04, 2000 at 10:59:54:

Much thanks for responding to my post and sending me that chapter! I’m reading through it now - you guys are the greatest!!

CH

“How to get Rich Helping Others”–Ernest - Posted by michelle

Posted by michelle on May 04, 2000 at 09:17:59:

Ernest…

Could I trouble you to e-mail the same to me? I am waiting for “Deals on Wheels” to come but would sure like some extra reading while I wait. My funds are pretty limited right now, but I plan to buy as many of the educational materials offered on this site as I can as my situation improves…should happen soon with all the excellent advice and information here, right? :slight_smile: I can’t wait to get started, but am reining myself in until I have books in hand. Any suggestions on what I can be doing now (before I’ve read the books) would be appreciated. I have been driving through some of the parks and noting what types of homes are available, vacancies, etc. Thanks for the help.

Michelle
aka Newbie in Nebraska

Can you please (pretty please) send it to me too…(nt) - Posted by OrtizW.

Posted by OrtizW. on May 06, 2000 at 14:17:55:

nt

Re: “How to get Rich Helping Others”–Ernest - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on May 04, 2000 at 19:26:16:

The chapter is on its way.

Re: “How to get Rich Helping Others”–Ernest - Posted by bwhite-tn

Posted by bwhite-tn on May 05, 2000 at 19:55:44:

Mr. Ernest great to see you posting online.
I expect to learn a lot more now.
Your book is thie perfect mate to Lonnie’s books.
Thoroughly enjoyed the learning experience.

The rest of you getting this chapter need to order the rest of the book as soon as you can. There is a lot of
MH meat in this manual.

Good Investing

Bobby

May I Also Have A Copy? - Posted by Jack-NY

Posted by Jack-NY on May 04, 2000 at 21:09:27:

I would also like a copy of that chapter, thanks a lot for your help…

Jack.

Re: “How to get Rich Helping Others”–Ernest - Posted by Thanks Ernest!

Posted by Thanks Ernest! on May 04, 2000 at 21:07:50:

Thanks for forwarding a copy of that chapter for me! I just have to figure out how to open it; when I try I get a bunch of retangles and symbols. :slight_smile: Have to get out my microsoft manual. I can’t wait to read it.

Anyway…thanks for taking the time to send it to me. You and Lonnie and all the others at CREonline are to be congratulated on a superior site with lots of information and great, responsive people.

Keep up the good work!

Michelle

Re: May I Also Have A Copy? - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on May 05, 2000 at 05:37:25:

Your copy is on the way.