Post card mailing service question - Posted by derec

Posted by Joe on June 12, 2006 at 11:56:38:

I’ve used quantummail.com. There are good things and bad things about their service. They are also swamped with orders, and understaffed. But overall, it hasn’t been a bad experience. I’ve done 10 to 15 orders of 150 to 200 postcards each with them now. They ship from Houston, TX so beware location. It’s fine if you’re in TX, OK, LA, or NM. But if you’re in ME, it might not be great.

I’m also sending mailings to MI, and for that I started using usps.com. No comments on the service yet, but it’s cheap if you want to do real plain cards with just text. And they also have multiple locations around the county. For my mailings to MI, they ship from Chicago, IL. So transit time should be minimal (day at most hopefully). Which is important because time in the MI market is crucial.

Post card mailing service question - Posted by derec

Posted by derec on June 11, 2006 at 21:05:17:

Hi there.

I’ve been using overnightprint.com to do the printing for my mailing. I stick labels myself. Now my biz is doing great and it got to the point where I would like to pay printer to do the mailing work by just uploading addresses.

Which company do you know who has easy web interface to upload image, has instant on-line proof and mailing service all in one?

Thanks for sharing.

Re: Post card mailing service question - Posted by Tom NH

Posted by Tom NH on June 12, 2006 at 20:59:30:

Where do you order your mailing lists from?

Re: Post card mailing service question - Posted by Clint

Posted by Clint on June 12, 2006 at 17:12:57:

USPS.com cheap, easy, scheduled…

Clint