power 2000 - Posted by dc

Posted by David Alexander on January 16, 2000 at 11:40:15:

it’s not the David Alexander that frequents this site.
Never heard of it.

David Alexander

power 2000 - Posted by dc

Posted by dc on January 16, 2000 at 08:41:25:

Anyone ever here of Power 2000 program by Dave Alexander?? I just attended one of his seminars and would appreciate if anyone has heard of this group.

Re: power 2000 - Posted by Joe Gtz.

Posted by Joe Gtz. on February 10, 2000 at 14:01:38:

I have, it works like this; you attend an National Grants Conference workshop and then they offer you an opportunity to participate in a mentor program called the P2000 program for a thousand dollars. For this you get an assigned mentor you work with through a toll free number. Once you are accepted you are then sent a package of material that tells you what to do step by step. I suppose you heard of this at the place where you were given the sales pitch on this. After trying hard in completing the assigned materials I ran into blocks )like not hooking up with the right professional people that weren’t interested in becoming part of this deal). None the less the six months ran out (even though they extended their time allowed before this happened). My wife and I tried earnestly to make this work but we did not succeed. Think twice before sending them your hard earned cash. I still have the materials we received for this thing.

Good Luck.