Pre_Approved but no Down payment - Posted by Steve

Posted by TC on August 02, 2003 at 11:43:13:

Some of the larger metropolitan areas will have state money funded to them for granting to buyers that do not have down payments.
You might call a mortgage company and ask if there is any such money available.
A mortgage company may have to pay a fee to get qualified to do this.If so you can talk to the seller and see if he would pay this.Its somewhere around a $1500 fee.

TC

Pre_Approved but no Down payment - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on August 02, 2003 at 11:25:38:

I have 28 days to either find a property or go back to renting . Here is my dillema.

What would you do or where would you look if you were trying to find a property under 200k in Massachusetts and didnt have the 15-20% down the bank needed? I am pulling my hair out trying to find a property that I can get an owner assist in the downpayment.

I have been paying 1200 month paying someone elses mortgage and dont want to do it anymore. Any suggestions? Or is there a place you can find lease to own properties in MA or are there any investors here that have any property in MA.

Thanks for any leads or help.

Re: Pre_Approved but no Down payment - Posted by Pam_Fla

Posted by Pam_Fla on August 02, 2003 at 15:13:27:

You might be interested in http://www.usadownpaymentassistance.com/

Re: Pre_Approved but no Down payment - Posted by Nate(DC)

Posted by Nate(DC) on August 02, 2003 at 13:33:35:

There are low or zero down options, particularly for a first time buyer. Does your mortgage lender not have these? If not, try another one!!

NT