Pre-Forclosure in Michigan - Posted by M

Posted by Jason Jackson on August 09, 2007 at 21:36:56:

I also live very close-by and am interested in hearing what the situation is. I am a win-win investor, and would definitely take a chance with solving your gentleman’s problem.

Please contact me at jjackson48186@lavabit.com, with my thanks!

Jason Jackson
jjackson48186@lavabit.com

Pre-Forclosure in Michigan - Posted by M

Posted by M on August 02, 2007 at 16:29:20:

I have a pre foreclosure opportunity in Ypsilanti (near Ann Arbor), Michigan.

I have a pre interview done with the client but I live in Alaska and am unfamiliar with Michigan laws.

I have his trust and I have all of information and he is expecting me to refer him to someone else. I want to pass this pre interview information on to a fellow investor that qualifies but there are 2 things I want by doing so:

A: I want this gentleman to get the help he needs

B: I want someone who is willing to teach me a little about foreclosure and short sale processes.

This gentleman is ready to move on, he’s done with his current living situation and wants to relocate and start over. It’s not about saving his house. He wants out with as little damage to his credit and pocket book possible. Looks like a potentially good short sale to me but don’t have the experience to do so.

Thank you in advance!

Re: Pre-Forclosure in Michigan - Posted by terry

Posted by terry on August 08, 2007 at 11:12:08:

Please contact me if you still need assistance with this gentleman’s home.I live about 30 min. away and may be able to help.thanks for the opportunity.