Pre-foreclosure Quit Claim Deed in Georgia - Posted by sinclair st james

Posted by Taz on April 08, 2002 at 22:14:06:

Sinclair;

There are a numbers of ways to sell the property to a new buyer , however you must consider any encumberance attached to the property , and the due on sale, seasoning, and whether or not the deed will be recorded prior to sell or not, and whether or not your buyer is paying cash or getting a new loan, we could assist you further,however there are quit a few concerns to be addressed.My mobile is 1-678-592-2580 for what it’s worth.

Taz

Pre-foreclosure Quit Claim Deed in Georgia - Posted by sinclair st james

Posted by sinclair st james on April 08, 2002 at 08:40:36:

Hi,
I am currently working on a deal where the owner have agreed to quit claim the property to me. The loan of course is still in her name. What I plan on doing is wholesaling the property to another investor. Their is enough equity in the home for a win-win situation. Besides providing the quit-claim deed and a sales contract to the “new buyer” what else would I be responsible for providing prior to and at the closing. Should I provide my own closing attorney in this case, or allow the “new buyer”/investor to provide the attorney? The home will be foreclosed on soon. I have performed one “assign to”, but have never been armed with a quit-claim deed. I believe this takes the old owner out of the deal or does she still need to attend the closing. Can someone please help me in figuring out the best strategy.

Thanks in Advance

Sinclair