Pre-Foreclosures - Posted by Larry S.

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 10, 2003 at 21:43:28:

Knock on doors as opposed to sending letters and postcards. Also, think about what the owner in default is looking for and not what you want. Do this and you’ll have plenty of deals.

Pre-Foreclosures - Posted by Larry S.

Posted by Larry S. on July 10, 2003 at 19:53:02:

Hello. Does anybody have an effective opening dialogue for either phone and/or in person (knocking on doors)when approaching people in pre-foreclosure? I know the deals are out there (about 50 each week in my county), but getting people to respond is so far proving fruitless. I feel confident once I get the process going, but getting to first base has been difficult. Any help would be appreciated. Thank-you. Larry S. LI, NY

Maybe You Can Help Me?. - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on July 11, 2003 at 09:12:46:

Hi my name is (Joe Investor) I?m looking for Real Estate I can purchase giving the seller a fair equitable value for their property, maybe solve some problems they might have and still make a small profit for my business. Do you know anyone that might need to sell their property quickly?

People are generally willing to help someone ELSE with their problem. There?s NO ONE in a Pre-foreclosure situation that does not believe they can solve their own problems.

Especially if you?re talking to the male? we are conditioned from birth to be problem solvers we?ve all heard it a million times in relationships. The woman just wants her man to LISTEN to her problem? not solve it. The male instinctively go?s into ?Problem Solving Mode? and tries to solve her problem. Then he can?t figure out why she?s mad at him! Apply the same rational dealing with this situation, you might find a lot more people willing to help you solve your problem…