preforclosure lists - Posted by carson

Posted by TNinvestor on March 09, 2006 at 20:42:41:

I just get mine from the local newspaper that publishes public notices, they are there every day…pretty low tech, but works just fine

preforclosure lists - Posted by carson

Posted by carson on March 09, 2006 at 13:34:07:

I looked in my local yellowpages and non of them mentioned anything about preforclosures on their websites. One of them had bankruptcies but nothing with tax leins, preforclosures, etc…

Where can i get these so i can call or mail them?

Re: preforclosure lists - Posted by John

Posted by John on March 09, 2006 at 17:08:39:

Go to the courthouse. Or pay a college kid to go to the courthouse 3 times a week or so and email them to you. No service you pay for on the internet will be up to date enough. Wish there was an easier way.

Re: preforclosure lists - Posted by Bil

Posted by Bil on March 09, 2006 at 15:14:10:

WWW.REALTYTRAC.COM itll cost you a minimal fee to do this but I find that it’s worth it.

Re: preforclosure lists - Posted by Gene

Posted by Gene on March 09, 2006 at 15:57:38:

I used them for a few months about a year ago…
For my area the data was very dated. They are better than most, but still not good.

Anyone know if they are better now??

Any other services out there that are better??

Gene

Re: preforclosure lists - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on March 09, 2006 at 20:31:53:

I’ve used RedLoc in California. They are 1 to 2 weeks delayed in getting the notices up. I’ve come to the same general consensus that John has … no service as of yet is as on time as a college kid down at the courthouse every day. I just can’t wait until I can hire a college kid and stop doing it myself.

Re: preforclosure lists - Posted by Gene

Posted by Gene on March 09, 2006 at 22:48:53:

Thanks…I looked at Redloc’s website, they do not cover my county.

I think I will focus on checking the papers.