Preforeclosure/Foreclosure Flipping to start - Posted by Harry

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 05, 2002 at 22:00:47:

Chuck Smith------------------

Wow, what a success story.

You must love being a cop, since I doubt you make anything like the same dollars/hour as you do with the real estate. If you quit the cop work, is there the possibility of making three times as much money with the wholesaling business? Or are your contrained by the number of possible deals within a reasonable drive from your home?

Very impressive guy.

Good InvestingRon Starr***

Preforeclosure/Foreclosure Flipping to start - Posted by Harry

Posted by Harry on July 05, 2002 at 13:00:59:

Hello,

Just wanted to get opinions from many of our veteran RE Investors here. Is focusing on Preforeclosure/Foreclosure thru Flipping(wholesaling)a good way to start.

The courses by Bruce Norris & also by David Whisnant caught my attention. I was initially chosing between Mr. Bronchick & Mr. Steve Cook since I know that they are both very good.
( also read the new book by Bronchick on Flipping)

Also read book by Jon Richards in notes & was very interested.

But before I invest my money on the course, just wanted to get feedback from the veterans of this board.

Re: Preforeclosure/Foreclosure Flipping to start - Posted by Chuck Smith

Posted by Chuck Smith on July 05, 2002 at 14:11:25:

Harry,
You did not mention if you have the funds for the purchase. If you have no funds then you will need a good education and must be a self starter. Also, look at how successful the person is who wrote the book or course. There is so much junk out there it makes me sick. Can the author of the book or course prove they have made alot of money? Look at the money back guarantee. If it is 60 days forget it. A real successful investor that sells a course should be willing to offer a 1 year no questions asked refund! Few will because they are not confident in there product. I made $500,000 last year part time wholesaling houses and did it while working full time as a cop. I know what works in the real world!

Chuck Smith
csmith1758@aol.com