Preforeclosures in NJ - Posted by Sam

Posted by dan fulbright on October 22, 2003 at 21:18:48:

trywww.propertonline.com forforeclosuresinany stateand countyorsearch forforeclosuresin new jersey with your search engine it works

Preforeclosures in NJ - Posted by Sam

Posted by Sam on October 22, 2003 at 16:06:35:

• How do I get information on New Jersey Preforeclosures on internet? I subscribed to one of the foreclosure information source. It was bogus.

• I have sent about 300 hundred letters to the owners (after seeing Sheriff Sale notices) whose houses were going to be foreclosed. No response from anybody yet. Is this usual?

Thanks,

Re: Preforeclosures in NJ - Posted by TheShortSalePro

Posted by TheShortSalePro on October 23, 2003 at 07:11:16:

I’d recommend Foreclosure News of New Jersey who list preforeclosure information. It’s available in print on newsstands, or on line. Once a property is listed for sheriff’s sale in NJ, it’s at the tail end of the year long process. Generally, if a deal could have been made… it would have been made awhile ago. Of course, that’s a generalization, there are exceptions.

If you are using the tired, “I’m an investor and only I can help you” approach… you’ve got to elevate your position from the perception of being a speculator/predator, to a trusted, problem solver.

If you are seeking a proven method to generate prequalified leads in NJ, send me an email. Maybe my method complements your acquisition strategy.

Re: Preforeclosures in NJ - Posted by reis

Posted by reis on October 22, 2003 at 17:45:53:

Sam,
What area of NJ are you targeting and what service have you tried?