Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by David

Posted by Frank Gorka on August 02, 2003 at 16:17:47:

Hi my name is Frank Gorka, I am a private investor, I have found 19 properties, in the Charlotte area, I need a funding source, I am willing to pay 18% to 20%
interest on the money you lend me for 90 days. I will not need the funds for any longer than 90 days.

Because I have other investors that will purchase these homes from me.

I will be using these funds to buy foreclosures and REO’s, in the NC and South Carolina area.

I need to have the funding setup, because the banks will not deal with me on the REO’s unless, I have my funding in place, prior to giving them a bid on the properties.

These funds will be used for paying of the 1st mortgage, and any liens on the property.

Then to repair the house for flipping to other investor buyers, which I have waiting to purchase these houses at 65% to 80% loan to value once fixed up.

I have well over 50 buyers that have said they do purchase these types of properties, and they said if the numbers are right they would be interested in buying my properties.

Can you help me secure the funds I will need, I will need to be approved for up to $90,000

Thank You and God Bless
Frank Gorka
frankandlynn@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by David

Posted by David on July 16, 2003 at 02:32:12:

Need private/hard money lender in southeast region.(Ala.)

Re: Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by randy phillips

Posted by randy phillips on August 12, 2003 at 18:31:01:

i need to borrow 100,000 dollars. because of outrages bills from my sons death i have lost almost everything. in a period of 6 months i will recieve 1.5 million dollars. if you would loan me this money i would pay you back 200,000. thats right. i need to get my life going again,can you help

Re: Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by keith hutson

Posted by keith hutson on July 25, 2003 at 18:56:36:

Hi David,
Regarding hard money loans, please contact me at my email address.

Thanks
Keith Hutson

Re: Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by Bill Hubbell

Posted by Bill Hubbell on July 16, 2003 at 23:37:08:

Let me know if you have any success. I operate in Florence, Alabama. Hard money lenders are not well advertised in this area. Where are you located?
Bill Hubbell

Re: Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by rich

Posted by rich on July 16, 2003 at 11:04:26:

Send me your address so I can send you a check.

Re: Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by Frank Gorka

Posted by Frank Gorka on August 02, 2003 at 16:14:24:

Hi my name is Frank Gorka, I am a private investor, I have found 19 properties, in the Charlotte area, I need a funding source, I am willing to pay 18% to 20%
interest on the money you lend me for 90 days. I will not need the funds for any longer than 90 days.

Because I have other investors that will purchase these homes from me.

I will be using these funds to buy foreclosures and REO’s, in the NC and South Carolina area.

I need to have the funding setup, because the banks will not deal with me on the REO’s unless, I have my funding in place, prior to giving them a bid on the
properties.

These funds will be used for paying of the 1st mortgage, and any liens on the property.

Then to repair the house for flipping to other investor buyers, which I have waiting to purchase these houses at 65% to 80% loan to value once fixed up.

I have well over 50 buyers that have said they do purchase these types of properties, and they said if the numbers are right they would be interested in
buying my properties.

Can you help me secure the funds I will need, I will need to be approved for up to $90,000

Thank You and God Bless
Frank Gorka
frankandlynn@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Re: Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by David

Posted by David on July 17, 2003 at 08:57:21:

If you’re serious email me… again

Re: Private/Hard Money Lender - Posted by Ann

Posted by Ann on May 31, 2006 at 15:32:06:

Frank this is Ann. i am a real estate investor in the state of MS. if you find funds for your real estate deals please let me know, because i am having proplems finding HML in my area