Private Investors/Option Lease - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on September 17, 2003 at 09:36:50:

Hi Cindy,

First off thank you so much for your responce! Yes I would like to talk with your contact to find out more about what he/she can do for me. As I mention with my question that real estate investing is new to me but I’am very excited to get things up & running soon! Infact thanks to CRE and the people like yourself and yes also to Carlton Sheets for all the great pointers that I have received to give me a soild foundation on how to get a few bucks (MORE THEN A FEW BUCKS) back into my pocket!

Cindy so could you please send me the name & number of your contact so I can get things going here! Again Thank You in advance for everything!

Take Care!

Bob

Private Investors/Option Lease - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on September 15, 2003 at 09:55:41:

Hi All,

First off I would like to Thank You for all the great information that this web page gives! it’s worth it’s weight in gold!!!

Anyway to start off I’am a “Newbe” in the world of real estate investment, just so you know a little about me I was self - employed for over 20yrs as a professional photographer/videographer & had to close my doors due to the bad economy.

The question I have is I’am looking into doing rehabs and being low in cash right now I was going to look for private investors, the question I have is do I need to have good credit when I go to an investor? right now my credit is shot because of my business going down the tubes. Is there anyone out there that can help me? Just to put some bait on the hook here I live about 35 minutes south of New York City in the town of Greenwich CT where there is a lot of houses and money to boot! I know that I can turn or filp houses over very quickly and make good profit and get the loans payed of very quickly!

The other thing I was thinking on doing here is Option Lease program, would this be better for me to start off with and get some houses under my belt & build up some capital & equity and then go talk to investors about loaning money to me for rehabs? or do you have any other ideals that might help me out?

Thats it for now and in advance Thank You so much for your time & information! Have a great day!

Thank You,

Bob

Re: Private Investors/Option Lease - Posted by cindy

Posted by cindy on September 16, 2003 at 21:40:28:

Hay Hay Good luck To You…I might be able to help. private hard money lender that basis the loan on the property value. And not your credit or income.If this is who your looking for? I know hard money lender I can put you in contact with. If this is what your looking for let me know