PRIVATE MONEY LENDER-Help me Find - Posted by Paris

Posted by John Merchant on March 10, 2006 at 22:47:18:

In my experience, and I have a lot of same with HMLs and lenders, private lenders are generally desirous of local, or at least regional investments…rarely interested in cross-country deals.

In fact one of my REI partners has just been burned by a con on E. Coast, so he’s not likely to be wanting to stray so far afield again.

Therefore you might get meaninful response to your post if you’d tell us where the RE is for which you’re wanting private investors.

Next, spell out why the PREI might be interested in your deal and what kind of incredible deal you have and what a humongous profit that lucky PREI is going to be who does business with you.

If you’re just wanting generic info, looking for investors in general, you might want to concern yourself just a little with Securities Laws and how to keep from violating them…but on specific RE deal, to be secured by good 1st or 2d Deed of Trust, these are normally exempted from Sec. Registration (Reg D) requirements.

PRIVATE MONEY LENDER-Help me Find - Posted by Paris

Posted by Paris on March 10, 2006 at 11:20:33:

Does anyone know of a really good private money lending source and/or a hard money lending source that you have experience with and can recommend to me?

I would appreciate all input as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Re: PRIVATE MONEY LENDER-Help me Find - Posted by leroy

Posted by leroy on March 22, 2006 at 13:53:37:

looking for a lender that can lend 1 million plus on a investment property