Private Note Help! - Posted by Cassie

Posted by Cassie on August 20, 2003 at 23:13:25:

I don’t need to do either at the time…sell a note or refi…I have just been trying to come up with more creative ways for cash flow. You never know when you’ll need them! :slight_smile:

Private Note Help! - Posted by Cassie

Posted by Cassie on August 10, 2003 at 22:29:03:

Ok this is a creative question that I wonder if it will work in order to generate cash for other projects. I own (personally) a single family resident worth about 315K the first mortgage is 162K and there’s a 2nd for 52K. Total about 215K. Question…since I own it personally can my corporation place a 3rd on it for 100k then sell it at a discount for …let’s say 50k? The loans and payment history have been in place since 2001. No late pays etc. and I put down 25K at the time of purchase. I can handle a 3K note with ease. Will this work. It sounds like there should be something wrong with this senerio. My corp has been in existence for several years all with good pay and good standings. Please somebody tell me what is wrong with this picture? Thanks to all! And good luck on your deals.

Re: Private Note Help! - Posted by SCOTTIE FORREST

Posted by SCOTTIE FORREST on October 29, 2003 at 24:52:49:

I don’t think that anything is wrong, but if you want to sell the note, i would like to have an oppertunity to get property info to make you an offer and if something is wrong i will know prior to the offer being made and all of course at know charge to you. So maybe we can help each other out. I can be reached at 904-745-8066 8am - 10 am THANK YOU, SCOTT.

Re: Private Note Help! - Posted by ken

Posted by ken on August 18, 2003 at 19:47:48:

Normally buyers of notes want to deal with a seller of the property not the current owner doing this. Besides a third mortgage is not very desirable. Why don’t you just refi like normal.