Problem getting applicants accepted! - Posted by Bill Taylor

Posted by Daniel on March 13, 2001 at 04:31:12:

May also be that they know you are paying lot rent currently, so why risk on an unknown? I am having an extremely difficult time getting buyers approved. I don’t think my park is stealing buyers, I think they are flat out refusing my buyers because “poor credit.”
I keep thinking…it is a mobile home park…how perfect do they think these tenants credit really is?
Daniel

Problem getting applicants accepted! - Posted by Bill Taylor

Posted by Bill Taylor on March 03, 2001 at 15:25:34:

Has anybody had any problems competing with the parks also selling used mobiles. We turn in applications only to consistantly get them turned down. We are wondering if the park which is also selling mobiles is taking the apps. and then selling the same people we are bringing to them their mobiles. Boy these parks seem to have a monopoly on this whole game. Any response to this?

Re: Problem getting applicants accepted! - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on March 03, 2001 at 16:37:03:

Choose your battle ground. Don’t fight a competetive battle on the park manager’s turf. It only makes good sense to do deals in a park that needs your help. It would appear that this park does not need your help and therefore has little incentive to pass deals along to you. I highly recommend that you find a different park for future deals.

Tony-VA