Problems finding financing - Posted by JMDW

Posted by Joe S on July 25, 2000 at 21:22:12:

Where are you located? I am in need of funding from time to time.

Problems finding financing - Posted by JMDW

Posted by JMDW on July 18, 2000 at 21:38:10:

I’ve found a 3 unit building selling for $69,000 but am having a serious problem with financing. Although I make enough income, I just started contract work and have no w’2 forms from the previous year or accumalted 2 years of self-employed tax records. My credit is marginal and I have $5,000 available cash. How can I qualify for a loan in this situation? Is there a no doc. loan for somoene who only has 8% toward purchase?

Re: Problems finding financing - Posted by Daniel (MS)

Posted by Daniel (MS) on July 19, 2000 at 08:38:59:

What state is the property in? Our company has a no-doc program that will allow just stated income and assets. We would not verify anything. If your credit is pretty good, we could possibly do you an 80% loan, you put down 8%, and the other 12% could come from the seller or another lender. I may be able to help you if you are in a state that we could lend in. We are licensed in 18 states, mostly in Southeast part of the United States. Email me if I can help.

Re: Problems finding financing - Posted by Svein Igelkjon

Posted by Svein Igelkjon on March 03, 2001 at 05:00:29:

Dear Sirs,
I need some investors/cooperator to build luxury-cabins in Norway and hotels in different places in the world. Please contact me for further details.