PROCRASTINATION and COMFORT ZONE - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Russ Sims on March 02, 2000 at 10:41:52:

Amen Brother Ed.In spite of our intentions, we tend to flow down path of least resistance. That path inevitably leads us to the dreaded Comfort Zone! Beware the Comfort Zone!It’s where people go to die financialy and spiritually frustrated deaths…Once in a while events like the Convention shake us out of our Comfort Zones. Thanks, Ed for helping us in that endeavor.

I’m sure there were many like myself at the convention who wanted to meet you, but you were always swamped!Still, we count it a privilage to have been the recipients of your great counsel both on the stage and at the round table. Thankyou!

PROCRASTINATION and COMFORT ZONE - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 02, 2000 at 10:14:53:

Procrastination and Comfort Zone??

This morning I received an e-mail from a friend I was talking to at the Atlanta Convention.
It reminded me of a message I wanted to share with you.

When Terry and I work with people in our workshop. In order to take them to their next level,
The very first thing we must do, is to take them out of their COMFORT ZONE.

When I see NEWBIE’S going from one course to another, I immediately detect PROCRASTINATION.
Their scared to death to get started.

So many times when people ask me who is the best teacher or where is the best place to go for the
most useful information, I say the STREET.

In going out to do deals, not only do you learn about the business, you also learn about yourself.

You find out what YOU are made of.

This can be a tuff business, there is rejection, uncertainty, hours or even days or weeks of work with unsatisfactory results in finding deals, and the list goes on. These are some of the reasons people procrastinate.

COMFORT ZONE, is a different matter. After we have learned the business and become successful in it.
We have a tendency to be habitual in our daily routine. In doing so, we start to develop our
COMFORT ZONE.

My father use to tell me, son you are your own worst enemy. At the time like most sons, that meant nothing to me. Today I take it as the LIMITATIONS I have, I have given to myself, in my own mind.

So in closing, I say, YOU ARE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE???and there are two things you have to
disperse of to get there, PROCRASTINATION and COMFORT ZONE.

Have a nice day??

Ed Garcia

Re: PROCRASTINATION and COMFORT ZONE - Posted by DeiDei ¶

Posted by DeiDei ¶ on March 02, 2000 at 18:04:29:

Thanks for nailing my can and giving me the kick I needed to proceed. :slight_smile:

Re: PROCRASTINATION and COMFORT ZONE - Posted by Tonya Jackson

Posted by Tonya Jackson on March 02, 2000 at 11:10:55:

Thankyou Ed:

I am a newbie I have numerous books on Real Estate,but I have been to afraid of getting in over my head to use the information.I probably know more about Realtors in this area do. However today I have decided to jump in the water and take one day ata time thanks for the kickin the pants.

Much gratitude
Tonya