professional services - Posted by ernest

Posted by KEVIN on January 22, 1999 at 16:26:30:

Its nice to new we have some local investors to lean on. I have been in the business for 6 months and am still learning the ropes. Would love to hear from you. I am in the Smyrna area. I have some good attorney and lender contacts if you are interested.

professional services - Posted by ernest

Posted by ernest on January 22, 1999 at 12:21:35:

If any from the Atlanta area can give me the name of a good real estate attorney, accountant, appraisers, title company, etc… I am just getting started and wanted to set up good contacts. I live outside of Atlanta in Douglasville.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Re: professional services - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on January 22, 1999 at 14:29:02:

Welcome to the world of real estate investing in Atlanta ! I have been doing this for 2 years now. I have been using several real estate attorneys, and mortgage companies, but I haven’t gotten into the more creative deals. I have been purchasing properties the boring old fashioned way using conventional bank financing, but I am looking forward to doing some creative deals.

I am in the Austell area, sounds like we should get together to discuss the local market.

Re: professional services - Posted by Jeff Thompkins

Posted by Jeff Thompkins on January 22, 1999 at 13:28:28:

I’m just north of you in the Dallas/Hiram area. I am just getting started also. If you get any recommendations, let me know.

Jeff