Profitable deal-Ray's or Expert's opinion?? - Posted by Dom

Posted by John on January 16, 2008 at 07:54:29:

Ray or other experts will respond

Profitable deal-Ray’s or Expert’s opinion?? - Posted by Dom

Posted by Dom on January 11, 2008 at 05:23:07:

Dear Ray,(any other expert’s advise welcome)

I need your help with Financing.
I own the Deal Makerâ??s guide to Commercial RE. I am admirer of yourself, and would like to learn a lot from you.
I have Ed Garciaâ??s personal phone number and called him few times. However not having attended his seminar, since I am based in Africa, I wish not be bothering him for advices.
Here it is:
In the market where I am ,thereâ??s a shortage of hotels. I was granted 2 heactares (2000 sq m) to build an hotel.
â?¢ I am thinking on whether buying about 20 mobiles homes to start with and put there to rent as Hotel rooms OR
â?¢ Buy pre-fab houses (containers in forms of 1 bed flats) easy to assemble and use. See www.capa.pt (see casas Urban). 220.000 usd to buy and assemble 6 in that land

1-My question is which could be your favorite if it was for you?
2-How can I go about obtaining Finances? Banks here are asking for a number of collateral that I cannot legally give here. (My investments are in the UK-Europe, being in other country and continent, banks here do not have access to these).

Return is 100usd/night. Whether using mobile homes or pre-fab houses, the return is high, and the investment is recouped in less than 2 years. The tax in Africa is very little, at times not existent if you use triple net.

Advise?