Proof of creditworthiness - Posted by Brad

Posted by del stewert on December 08, 1999 at 07:52:09:

…It sounds like an honest answer, let the truth be told. If an investor is successful in obtaining great wealth then the answer obove is FACT
Sarcasm is more like me saying that YOUR post was the most outstanding, well writen, logical post I have ever seen…NOT!(smile) I need to grow up.

del

Proof of creditworthiness - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on December 07, 1999 at 14:02:42:

I am trying to lease option properties to generate extra cash. My credit and income are average. What can I tell them when sellers want to verify that I can pay them what is owed? Can’t I just tell them that the tenant buyer will take care of that? What do the pros do?

The Pro’s have enough $ to pay bills on time and have outstanding credit, no need to hide anything (NT) - Posted by oh yeah

Posted by oh yeah on December 07, 1999 at 17:08:31:

nt

Re: Proof of creditworthiness - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on December 07, 1999 at 16:18:25:

Brad,

Tell your seller that you will gurantee the payment to them whether the house is rented or not and then back it up in writing.

Re: The Pro’s have enough $ to pay bills on time and have outstanding credit, no need to hide anything (NT) - Posted by HowardTN

Posted by HowardTN on December 07, 1999 at 21:47:13:

I for one don’t think this last post needs to be on the board. Sarcasm is of help to no one.
Just my opinion.
HowardTN