Proper wording of deed into Land Trust... - Posted by Kevin(OK)

Posted by RegR(WA) on April 30, 1999 at 15:56:54:

Kevin, Send me your E-mail address for copy of a complete LT document.
Regards

Proper wording of deed into Land Trust… - Posted by Kevin(OK)

Posted by Kevin(OK) on April 30, 1999 at 15:35:55:

I know that deeding the house into a Land Trust requires special wording. I have this wording, but I do not know where to put it on the deed. The deed I have is one page. The back has a box for Court House filing information. If I add the trust wording, some of it will have to go on the back. Is this OK, or will the CH not accept the document? If someone out there has a copy of a deed for transferring property into a trust, I would be greatful if you could email it to me.

Thanks!

Kevin(OK)

Re: Proper wording of deed into Land Trust… - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on April 30, 1999 at 17:36:48:

Kevin,

Deeds vary by state to state and even county to county. You’d be crazy to create your own and hope it works or ask for someone here to suggest an example. Attorneys do this for less than a hundred bucks and once it’s done right, I suppose you’d have a pretty decent example if you ever decide to do another on your own.

Joe

Re: Proper wording of deed into Land Trust… - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on April 30, 1999 at 17:36:48:

Kevin,

Deeds vary by state to state and even county to county. You’d be crazy to create your own and hope it works or ask for someone here to suggest an example. Attorneys do this for less than a hundred bucks and once it’s done right, I suppose you’d have a pretty decent example if you ever decide to do another on your own.

Joe

Re: Proper wording of deed into Land Trust… - Posted by RegR(WA)

Posted by RegR(WA) on April 30, 1999 at 15:56:54:

Kevin, Send me your E-mail address for copy of a complete LT document.
Regards