Property Manager for tennant buyer? - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on June 03, 2004 at 12:15:57:

Brian,
Thanks, great ideas.
Drive by’s should be easy to arrange.

Kevin

Property Manager for tennant buyer? - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on June 03, 2004 at 11:46:24:

I am working on aquiring a home and putting a tennant in the house on a lease option. This home is a 5 hour drive from where I live. However, I am adding in the contract that the tennant buyer is responsible for all repairs.
Does anyone see a problem with not hiring a property manager for this? Under normal cirmcumstances, I would hire a property manger as it is too far from where I live to deal with the various problems that go along with being a landlord. However, being that this will theoretically become the tennant’s own house in a year or two, I would think they would be happy to take care of the house and not have to call me for every little problem

This is my first lease option- any help would be appreciated!

Kevin

Re: Property Manager for tennant buyer? - Posted by Lee Gartner

Posted by Lee Gartner on September 03, 2005 at 17:58:57:

merrell shoes shalom shoes bakers shoes white mountain shoes extra wide man shoes bass shoes abused shoes sas shoes online nine west shoes dansko shoes

Re: Property Manager for tennant buyer? - Posted by B.L.Renfrow

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on June 03, 2004 at 12:12:12:

Theoretically of course you are correct; the T/Ber should be happy to take care of the property as if it were their own…which will hopefully be the case.

However, human nature being what it is, I would want to at least have somebody, if not myself, drive by the property every month or so to verify, verify, verify, as one former president was heard to say.

If it’s too inconvenient for you to do this, perhaps a fellow investor in the area where the property is located would be willing to help you out for a small fee. Or, maybe a local RE agent would be willing to do monthly drive-bys for a fee, not necessarily full-scale property management, which you really don’t need.

Brian (NY)

Re: Property Manager for tennant buyer? - Posted by Lee Gartner

Posted by Lee Gartner on September 04, 2005 at 11:22:43:

discount dance shoes kids soccer shoes womens designer shoes cap toed shoes stacy adams shoes nurses shoes stripper shoes clark’s shoes stacy adams man shoes man shoes wide width