Property Valuation - Posted by Danny Teodorescu

Posted by mo on August 17, 2003 at 20:28:36:

I’ve had difficulty with RealQuest.com. Sales prices aren’t accurate and it seems that, in my area at least, any two story home only has the sqaure footage of the bottom story. Makes it difficult to confidently use the info on this website. Anyone else run into these problems with RealQuest?

Property Valuation - Posted by Danny Teodorescu

Posted by Danny Teodorescu on August 16, 2003 at 22:34:05:

Does anyone know of any online services that can relatively accurately appraise a property. I was introduced to www.realquest.com, but have not been able to actually test it yet. I am looking for something that is reasonabley priced. Because I attend alot of auctions paying $30-$300 for an appraisal that is most likely going to get discarded won’t work :slight_smile: I would be grateful for any advice or suggestions!

Re: Property Valuation - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on August 17, 2003 at 10:00:39:

Danny, I think you will find RealQuest.com and First American Real Estate Solutions are one and the same. Sign up for the free demo, they will send you an email in a day or so.

Re: Property Valuation - Posted by Willie

Posted by Willie on August 17, 2003 at 08:18:02:

Danny. Look at the post just below yours. I use First American Real Estate Solutions,$89.00 per County per month. Not bad and certainly better than nothing, but I would like to find a better one that is less expensive.