Put it in writing! - Posted by Brandi_TX

Posted by JohnAz on October 31, 1998 at 18:33:33:

Brandi,

Congratulations!!!

You’re another step closer to that first deal.

Good Luck in Everything you do.

JohnAz

Put it in writing! - Posted by Brandi_TX

Posted by Brandi_TX on October 31, 1998 at 14:12:43:

I would like to start by saying thank you to all of you that have “put up with me” in the chat room. And a special thanks to that special someone that gave me a kick in my heart (instead of my pants)!!

I ordered Carlton Sheets in the beginning of October, and (SHAME ON ME) - skipped my homework. I made phone calls and even offers, without knowing my market well enough!! (Are you gasping yet?) Also, I have come to realize that I have been letting the huge world of possibilities confuse me, instead of choosing a starting point, learning it well, and then learning more. (Look out world - the girl just got a clue!!)

So… Here are my proclamations IN WRITING: (Is that a drum roll I hear?)

I WILL finish my CS homework while waiting for my Sure Fire Quick Start Course to come in the mail. (I ordered it today.)

I WILL learn to flip first and raise enough cash (though I don’t intend to use much of it) to make other types of deals possible.

and I WILL continue to educate myself in the art of creative REI.

That having been said, I have homework to do, I will see you all at the end of the rainbow!

Brandi_TX

P.S.
Somewhere along the way, I WILL become better at thinking OUTSIDE the box, and pretending that banks DO NOT exist!

Re: Put it in writing! - Posted by Eddie M. FL

Posted by Eddie M. FL on November 01, 1998 at 12:19:44:

Brandi,

Way to go!!! Keep up that attitude and you will get far, good luck to you

Eddie M. FL