Posted by Dave_in_IN on November 17, 2000 at 19:49:44:
I am having the same difficulty with one of the parks I have a MH in right now. I have learned the following lessons:
- Talk to the PM first and then talk to them again. They lead me down the path a little and I will try to verify what they tell me by walking around the park a little more before I buy in a new park.
- Talk to some “commercial” mobile home lenders. See what it takes to get them to lend to your buyer. The MHP will probably rent to someone who qualified for a commercial loan.
- Try to bribe the PM with a BIG finders fee.
- Don’t ever go back to that park.
- AGAIN Talk to the PM before you buy
Dave in Indiana