Question about obtaining financing - Posted by InterestingInvesting

Posted by Raul on July 07, 2003 at 17:39:17:

Could send me more information?

Thanks

Question about obtaining financing - Posted by InterestingInvesting

Posted by InterestingInvesting on July 07, 2003 at 16:57:13:

I have great credit, what I dont have is 60 days to get a loan.

I am not interested in the 5 points and 20% int from a HM Lender.

What I was curious about, has anyone had experience in obtaining quick financing without having to get title insurance, appraisals etc? Is there a way to get a conventional loan without the hassles and prices and time of traditional closing? Now this would be aside from credit lines etc.

Or do all conventional loans/traditional loans require the red tape? (say if you did a no-doc loan etc)

Thanks

Financing for what? - Posted by ken in sc

Posted by ken in sc on July 07, 2003 at 18:32:28:

Try the locals community banks. With good credit and assets, you should have good luck there. The reason I ask for what is if the money is for a quick rehab and sell, these community banks are great. If you plan on keeping the property as a rental, I still use them and then refi after I get title. These local banks can fund very quickly, and the more they get to know you, the quicker they get.

Good luck

Ken

Re: Question about obtaining financing - Posted by PJ

Posted by PJ on July 07, 2003 at 17:40:09:

What state is the property located in?
I have a very quick turn around time in closing loans.
Done in less than 3 weeks. Email with your info and
details. Thanks.

japinskip@aol.com

Peter

Re: Question about obtaining financing - Posted by Randy

Posted by Randy on July 07, 2003 at 17:36:13:

As far as I know you pay for convenience. How much you pay depends on who you do business with. You can get 90% of appraised value @ 10.5% in 7-10 day?s with good credit. They allow a 5% seller 2nd and only 5% down. This requires an appraisal otherwise is no-doc, stated income. If you need more info email me directly.