Question for all - Posted by mike

Posted by Ro - So Cal on January 23, 2002 at 23:08:05:

Hi Mike - I have used a site called LosAngelesFSBO.com. They are part of a nationwide FSBO network. If you get to the site they will list the geographic areas. I found them by searching on Google.com for FSBO’w and seeing how many listings each had in my area. They listed my ad and posted photos I e-mailed. They offer a flat fee MLS service for $399 which has brought me a lot of calls and you can purchase yard signes etc from them. I have found them reasonable and professional. Good luck!

Question for all - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on January 23, 2002 at 21:58:05:

Does anyone know the best internet sites to advertise a piece of property online (post a picture and description)? Specific websites would be very helpful, if everyone can just list what website they have used that would be helpful to all, including myself. I have tried local papers and have been unsuccessful. Just looking for a good internet site where I can post a picture and description. Trying to sell 2 townhomes. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Mike

Re: Question for all - Posted by gwtx

Posted by gwtx on January 24, 2002 at 07:26:44:

Mike,
There has been numerous fsbo sites come and go over the past couple years on the internet. Most fail because they just don’t pull traffic.

Here are a couple that has been around for awhile because they do pull traffic.

http://clasifieds.excite.com

You might also try at a search engine and putting in “fsbo” or “for sale by owner”.

hope this helps
gary

Re: Question for all - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on January 24, 2002 at 02:40:02:

You could try forsalebyowner.com. They are a nat’l site