Question for Mobile Home Gurus HELP!!!!!! - Posted by Darin

Posted by stampeding on February 29, 2000 at 22:17:09:

>So, my question is, what do I say to the owner? Do I tell him exactly what I doing or what???

I assume this “owner” that you are referring to is the park owner and not the mh owner.

This is by no means a complete list; I’m just writing down what comes to mind.

If you would like to establish a long-term relationship with that park, I’d say to the owner:

1. I would like to buy and sell mhs and keep them on the lot (benefit for the park: the lot remains filled)

2. All my buyers must be approved by the park (benefit for the park: good tenants)

3. I will declare default and take back mh if the owners fail to pay lot rent and obey park rules (benefits for the park: I watch out for park’s interests and the park saves money by not going to the courts for eviction)

4. I will be responsible for lot rent as long as it remains empty (benefit for the park: it will never lose income on lot rent as long as I’m the lien holder)

Anyone else wants to add to the list?

Question for Mobile Home Gurus HELP!!! - Posted by Darin

Posted by Darin on February 29, 2000 at 18:18:57:

I bought lonnies books a year ago and put them with my collection of un read books. Though after the convention, I thought I would give it a shot. Low and behold, I got a deal on my first visit to a park. So now I am scrambeling to figure this out. I understand the whole thing very clearly except for dealing with the manager. In this case it is the owner also.

The park owner said I could keep the trailer in the park.

So, my question is, what do I say to the owner? Do I tell him exactly what I doing or what???

By the way, it is an estate sale. $500.00 It is super nice. In the park it is in will bring probably $2,900.00

Thanks
Darin