Question for Mr. Behle - Posted by Andrew Graham

Posted by John Behle on March 31, 1999 at 13:07:05:

That’s what I offered. Like I mentioned, I feel the value of the live seminar is very important. I want those who have the videos to review them well and then come to the live seminar to solidify it and create a powerful action plan.

So - $10,000. Not 9, 8, 7 or even 6,000 - but $100 dollars for those that have already purchased the video course in the last 6 months. It’s simple. I don’t want people to price as an excuse not to be there.

The sad news is that for some it will be! “Hey, I’ll go to the $10,000 seminar where they pose in front of a rented Lear Jet - it must be better because it costs more!”

OR… could it be that some people interested in your wallet and others are interested in your success?

But… I do need to know how many to plan on as soon as possible. So let me know. 801.374.NOTE

Question for Mr. Behle - Posted by Andrew Graham

Posted by Andrew Graham on March 29, 1999 at 18:00:25:

I just recently bought your 5-day video course and was wondering if you would again consider selling the Trilogy course for $50.00. I would have bought it before, but I only became aware of this newsgroup a few days ago. Also I would like to say I am truly impressed, and awed by your efforts on this newsgroup. I am looking forward to attending your conference in July. Thank you.

I’ve got one better - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 30, 1999 at 09:19:14:

I’ll make the offer for anyone that has the videos. I feel the 5 day live bootcamp is so valuable, that I will throw in what the live bootcamp and Trilogy books for about what the costs are of $100.

I want to give everybody a chance to be at the live bootcamp.

Deal Making Mood??? - Posted by JohnAz

Posted by JohnAz on March 31, 1999 at 09:34:38:

I’m sure there are others wondering about this also…so I’ll jump in and ask:

For those of us that haven’t been able to purchase the videos and/or go to the convention to get your special offers…yet realize the value of your material and your bootcamp and read through this site every day with regret for not being able to attend…

Is there a deal available that would let us all get caught up instead of getting further and further behind? Something for those of us that have none of your material but are planning on getting it that would get us up to par and to your bootcamp?

Hope you read this late at night when your again in a deal making mood!!!

JohnAz

…But Not Quite Clear - Posted by MN~Chicago

Posted by MN~Chicago on March 30, 1999 at 23:40:58:

John:

It is my understanding that you are
having a 5 day bootcamp in Utah, as
posted elsewhere.

What is the cost of it? Are you
saying above that it is $100 for those
who already have your video and Trilogy
books?

This has not been clear to me since
Carol first mentioned seeing you in
July.

Thanks

Deals are everywhere - sometimes you just have to ask - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 31, 1999 at 13:12:23:

Why not. I’ll make the same offer. Buy the video course and come to the live bootcamp for $100 extra. The website isn’t set up to handle the bootcamp, so just do the videos and call me to make a reservation.

Oh, Oh - I feel “buyer’s remorse” coming on. Maybe we should rethink this? Ok - $10,000 for the bootcamp so I can rent a Lear Jet too. :slight_smile: