question from a wannabee - Posted by elena

Posted by NJDave on December 06, 1999 at 07:59:33:

Our group specializes in the transformation of raw leads into approved short sale contracts for Clients who are speculators intending to flip the contract, or investors who intend to complete the acquisition. The process of qualifying raw leads, preparing, presenting and negotiating the Short Sale Proposdal (from cradle to grave) can often take up to 6 months.

There is quite a market for approved, good to go short sale contracts. If the approved contract (offered for sale via assignment) is either ‘passed-on’ or the offered consideration is too low, there are other Buyers with cash in hand ready to purchase a negotiated Contract for discounted real estate.

There

question from a wannabee - Posted by elena

Posted by elena on December 06, 1999 at 07:07:24:

I’ve been doing a little bit of reading about flipping. My understanding of the process is that the flipper negotiates an option to purchase on a very discounted property and then sells the option to another investor. The flipper can clear something like $3,000 - $4,000. My question is, assuming I have the correct understanding of the process, why in the world would the buyer investor pay the flipper? Why wouldn’t he/she simply wait until the option contract expired and negotiate with the seller himself and save the flipper fee.? Thanks very much.