investor - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Kim P. on March 16, 2000 at 10:52:01:

Hi Lisa,
Being from CT myself, I can tell you it’s going to take a lot more than sending names to investors to get a finders fee. Check The Hartford Courant, for I buy houses ads. They might be interested in you flipping rehabs to them.

Question…new investor - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Lisa on March 16, 2000 at 05:49:49:

I work around homes and i would like to make some extra cash…I would like to work as a finder fee…I have seen so many homes that are 4 sale by owner or either real estate signs put up… I have notice that most investors do simultanious closing( i hope it is spelled correctly)…I would like to forward these homeowner names to some of the investors that do simultanous closing for a fee once the deal closes…I come to this board quite often and i have learned alot…I am a newbie just tring to make some extra cash on the side…I am from Connecticut…i also have seen some houses that need to be fixed up in some nice areas…i can get the info and pass the deal along for a fee once everthing goes through.

hope to hear from you

Re: Question…new investor - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on March 18, 2000 at 14:35:16:

finding houses is one thing, finding motivated sellers is however the Key. Read all the success stories, how to articles, money making ideas on this sight and then you’ll get the idea.

What your wanting to learn how to do is learn how to flip property and it can be very lucrative.

Happy Hunting

David Alexander