Question on Selling FSBO - Posted by Bobby

Posted by Bobby on February 06, 2001 at 19:04:26:

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your answer…The house is a 3bed, 2bath. house is owned free and clear…We do not want to cash out but want monthing income coming in…Let me talk to my wife and we may give you a call as the house was listed in paper today.

Thanks,

Bobby

Question on Selling FSBO - Posted by Bobby

Posted by Bobby on February 04, 2001 at 18:59:38:

Hi all,

My wife and I are going to sell one of our recent rehabs but do not want to use a RE agent as the profit is tight on this one…Is there anything special I need to do to sell this 3b, 2bath residents in Virginia? Can I use the Cartlon Sheets forms or do I need a Virginia form to sell house? What do I do when someone wants to make an offer and I except it? I’ve never sold a house FSBO before.

Thanks for all the people on this great site, my wife and I plan on getting back into investing in real estate…I have not been on much lately and my wife had a kidney stone removed, it was big, to bad it wasn’t a pearl, I could use it as collateral on a property…I guess, you can tell my mind at least thinks like a REI if I am not a very good one.

I have problems with the downpayments and financing of deals that is a thorn is our sides. But with a high elementary school education what does one expect huh!!!

Talk to you all soon…nice being back online.

Bobby

Re: Question on Selling FSBO - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 05, 2001 at 10:13:28:

Bobby,

Thank you for sharing your deal with us. However you still have not given us enough information to properly advise you. You haven’t told us what is it that you want to do, other than sell the house. We don’t know if you want to carry paper or cash it out completely. My suggestion is for you to hook up with a mortgage broker and have them pre-qualify your buyer. You can then work the deal accordingly. If you don’t have any broker you’re working with, feel free to call me at (909) 944-0199.

Ed Garcia