Question on T-Value software - Posted by Bert G in ND

Posted by Jon Richards on February 04, 2002 at 20:33:15:

Bert
Tvalue is not a servicing program, and while you could tract payments as they come in and develop a correct amortization schedule each month, it would be a hassle.

The best, least expensive program, is NoteSmith for $299. It tracks all the payments, sends out late letters, does the 1099s and 1098s at end of the year, and much more. It is a very mature program and highly recommended.

For details, see if you can buy it on this site, or try www.princetoninvestments.com or www.notetools.com

Good luck.

Jon Richards
NoteWorthy Newsletter
800 487 1864

Question on T-Value software - Posted by Bert G in ND

Posted by Bert G in ND on February 03, 2002 at 12:09:19:

Got a question for those who use T-Value software. Does it let you keep track of payments when they come in? The software I have now (Lender’s Toolbox) lets you calculate what will be due when in the future with a standard amortization, but I get payments on a sporadic basis. For example, I might get $1,000 this month, $500 a couple months later, then 4,000 when the crop comes in at the end of the year. (It happens when you deal with farmers, their paycheck comes annually). Would T-value allow me to track this sort of thing? Or is there something better? (I have Quick Books, and gave up in tears after trying to configure it for rentals).