question - Posted by Beth Cooley

Posted by Carrie on September 12, 2003 at 09:32:11:

There was a BIG discussion on this a few days ago. I think it is a scam. Do an archive search to find that post.
Carrie

question - Posted by Beth Cooley

Posted by Beth Cooley on September 12, 2003 at 09:17:35:

I am trying to find out some information about something that is called “goodbyemortgage.com” and they operate under the name of Freedom Mortgage Group. They claim that they can get your mortgage eliminated in 45-60 days and also does a debt elimination program.Also, after you mess up your credit–then they have a program to repair your credit and of course, there is a seperate charge for all of this They tell you to stop paying your unsecured payments and they will eliminate them for you. I am getting very skeptical about this and would like to know if you have any information on this. Please let me know as soon as possible because we have been considering doing this but I don’t want to get into a scam or anything .

Re: question - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 12, 2003 at 10:48:09:

Beth Cooley-------------------

You say: “I am getting very skeptical about this… .”

You are only “very skeptical?” When you run into something which makes no sense at all and you are only “very sekeptical?” I think that it just shows the strong emotional appeal that these crazies/crooks have tapped into (take your pick). The lure of getting out of paying your legitimate debts is so strong that you are only “getting very skeptical.” Rather than immediately rejecting it as the hogwash that it is. You might want to meditate upon why theis would be so appealing to you.

Incidently, please do not be very skeptiaal about this following. I have a wonderful, beautiful bridge I can sell you. It goes north out of San Francisco. There is great traffic all the time to pay all the expenses. People now walk and bike across it free. By just adding a charge for these activities once you own it you will have a tremendous positive cashflow for life. With not problems at all. I guarantee it.

Good Investing*****Ron Starr*************