Question? - Posted by Bobby

Posted by rick (atlanta) on January 31, 2002 at 14:35:58:

i heard it on a biography about him (on the biography channel) it was just a short blurb with no specifics - sorry

Question? - Posted by Bobby

Posted by Bobby on January 29, 2002 at 19:00:25:

Im new to all this and I was just wondering how much (roughly) do you experinced investers make a year? Thanks

Re: Question? - Posted by rick(atlanta)

Posted by rick(atlanta) on January 30, 2002 at 07:03:37:

i have just started in this business but have high expectations. let’s see - first i guess we should look at people like Donald Trump since he is the most successfull realestate investor that I can think of… But here is an interesting fact for you. Arnold Schwartneger was a millionair at age 25 because of realestate investing in Nevada. And you thought he was just a body builder.
I beleive there is no ceiling on this and that it is up to the individual to make it work and it is you that determines your income - not some idiot that calls himself your boss! get started.

Re: Question? - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on January 29, 2002 at 22:53:07:

Bobby---------

Haven’t you learned that is is impolite to ask people about their income?

Besides, what difference does it make what other people make? The important question is “Does Bobby stand a chance of making as much money as he wants by investing in R. E.?” The problem is that none of us know you, so we can’t answer the question. You might ask people who know you what they think of your prospects of being a real estate investor. Best would be people who will be honest and are also investors themselves. If you don’t know people like that, you should start making contact with them. Maybe by going to local real estate investors’ club meetings.

Good InvestingRon Starr****

Re: Question? - Posted by Joe M.

Posted by Joe M. on January 30, 2002 at 17:57:44:

Rick, Mr. Terminator was into real estate too. Those steroids have shrunk some things… but obviously not his brain.LOL :slight_smile:
Do you have any idea what kind of REI he was into? or where to find out more about what he was into?
thanks and I’LL BE BACK!
(sorry i couldn’t resist)