Question - Posted by Rob G. LI, NY

Posted by Rob G. LI, NY on August 28, 2003 at 19:01:30:

Actually that’s the experian score. I was told that my middle score is actually 513. :frowning: I know it’s bad. Thanks for the advise Michael.

Question - Posted by Rob G. LI, NY

Posted by Rob G. LI, NY on August 28, 2003 at 16:20:54:

Here is my situation. My Fico score is 544. Unfortunately due to some messed up situations that are just really too long to go into here I have no money to put down. I want to purchase my aunts house. We have agreed on a price of 250K. My aunt has fallen behind on her mortgage payments and is about to face forclosure. I was working with a mortgage broker, I got the appraisal which came in at 310K, the title search is done. the contract has been signed. My broker states that the bank wants 5% down of my own funds. I was to receive a gift from a friend of 25K to make this happen. However these funds have to be in my account for over two months. How can I make this happen. I don’t want to lose this house. Anyone?

Re: Question - Posted by Mike (NY)

Posted by Mike (NY) on August 28, 2003 at 18:07:59:

Rob,

Your broker should call around looking for loans with no cash seasoning issues. Is 544 your mid fico score? That is what everything is pretty much based on.

Best wishes,

Michael Pine
email: Michael_Pine@Yahoo.com
AIM: MortgageBroker71