Questions about Bandit Signs. Please help! - Posted by John

Re: Sleaze Ball Signs - Posted by Don

Posted by Don on June 27, 2003 at 05:14:50:

Jack? Or is it Jack *ss.

Re: Sleaze Ball Signs - Posted by David TN

Posted by David TN on June 27, 2003 at 05:11:53:

Jack: You are a real bone-head. The real “sleaze ball” in this situation is YOU! I hope you have a really good time standing in the way of truly productive people. Maybe you need to find something productive to do. I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST!

Actually you could get sued. - Posted by Tim jensen

Posted by Tim jensen on June 26, 2003 at 23:16:42:

Jack,

Calling someone hundreds of times is known as phone harrassment(sp?). I know the judge won’t by that acidentally thing either.

Tim

Re: Sleaze Ball Signs - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on June 26, 2003 at 22:44:45:

Jack,

You are a first class a**hole.

Go find something better to do with your time. You are taking up bandwith on the board.

What comes aroung, goes around!!

Bandit Signs - Posted by Kristy-AZ

Posted by Kristy-AZ on June 27, 2003 at 10:46:38:

Wow Jay!!

I haven’t had that happen! I hae even had patrol cars pull up to the light and watch me pound my sign on the ground, and not had any trouble.

Of course there was one time I saw a patrol car and didn’t feel comfortable, so I walked back to my truck, HOPING they wouldn’t come and question me. They just kept driving and I didn’t leave my sign on that corner.

What do your signs say? It sounds like you put alot of them out there! I’ll bet I see your signs most of the time. Because I was driving looking at houses in Mesa, Chandler and Scottsdale and thru my travels I saw the SAME signs on various corners!

I have also seen others, but I think I am noticing your signs most. :slight_smile:

Kristy-AZ

Re: Original question has still not been answered! - Posted by John (Rome)

Posted by John (Rome) on June 27, 2003 at 10:44:25:

hmmm…but isn’t your phone n° on them??

anycase…dunno what all the hohaw is about…some of your signsheriffwannabe’s should come over here…they’d have a stroke! LOL

actually I did get called once…'cause I “hopped a ride” on a few billboards…50 to be exact :-))) and considering the taxes the owner pays they weren’t toooooo happy…but nice nonetheless.

Cheers

J.

Re: Sleaze Ball Signs-They Work - Posted by Tom-FL

Posted by Tom-FL on June 27, 2003 at 19:52:44:

The political signs are on private property with consent of the owner. Besides, political stuff is exempt from most laws anyhow, such as the new “Do Not Call” law.

Re: I love it ! A little sensitive are we? - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on June 27, 2003 at 23:34:43:

I just use my internet connection software. I set up a special location for telemarketers that I use occaionally for the street spammers. That location has the maximum number of calls set to 50 attempts per number. I then just put in the phone number(s) and hit “connect”.