Questions about sweat equity: Please read. - Posted by Max Leeds
Posted by Max Leeds on April 06, 1999 at 22:50:20:
If anyone could answer the following questions or some of them, it would be very helpful. Thanks…
- What risks are involved in sweat equity?
- What type of financing is available for sweat equity?
- What are the risks, if any, of not selling a property once tenants move in with 10-30 year contracts?
- What kind of preferred rates of returns are offered to investors in real estate? (as a general partner, limited partner, REIT, or tenants in common)
- What ways are there to hold title to properties purchased?
- What kind of insurance can one buy to limit liability and protect a real estate investment?