questions for a successful real estate agent - Posted by Linda

Posted by Doug Pretorius on January 13, 2004 at 08:41:46:

Being a real estate agent and being a real estate investor are two completely different things. Just because this guy has sold a lot of houses for other people, doesn’t mean he’ll be of any value to you in your pursuit of investments.

The number one question (in my opinion) is: “Do you invest in real estate yourself?”

If not, then his years in business mean nothing, he won’t be any more useful in procuring investments than someone fresh out of agent school. Because, afterall, any agent can write an offer.

questions for a successful real estate agent - Posted by Linda

Posted by Linda on January 12, 2004 at 22:37:38:

Hi everyone,
My husband builds web sites for a living and built one for a very successful real estate agent when we first moved here (SC) from NY. This man is known by everyone and has been around for many years. He was very happy with the web site my husband built and likes him. Now, since we are interested in real estate, my husband would like to sit down and talk to him about real estate in this area. My husband would also like to get his real estate license. What questions do you think he should ask this man? My husband doesn’t want to waste either ones time, but he feels that he could get some valuable information from this real estate agent. Thank you! Linda