questions on being a commercial agent? - Posted by alvin

Posted by alvin on March 24, 2006 at 16:18:26:

by the way, both of my CA and NV licenses are for “salespeerson” only. im not a broker.

questions on being a commercial agent? - Posted by alvin

Posted by alvin on March 24, 2006 at 16:06:49:

what are the requirements to become a commercial agent? i understand its a cut throat business and i know that each deal can take months or years to receive a commission. id like to do this part time until i can make the transition. i understand that going into the commercial business is hard but i think its doable just as long as im educating myself everyday. i have about 2 years worth of CREI knowledge and ive started a private investment LLC. i am planning to do residential investments on the side utilizing seller financing techniques for my acquisitions.

some extra info:

im dual licensed in CA and NV and ive been a “part time” residential real estate agent for almost two years and ive only had 1 transaction due to my full time job as a programmer.

any help is greatly appreciated.

alvin
alvin@preferredvalleyhomes.com

Re: questions on being a commercial agent? - Posted by Eric Haggin

Posted by Eric Haggin on April 06, 2006 at 09:53:44:

I suggest you take some of the Courses offered by CCIM Institute.It will give you credibility with other commercial brokers. I have just started. It has already helped me with my own investing also

Eric Haggin
East Bay Plus