Questions - Posted by Jim

Posted by Dave on March 07, 2001 at 20:16:21:

Jim,

First question: Remember that when the people on the infomercial are stating their “net worth” they are using the value “THEY” put on their equity! Who knows how they came up with it? Yes, it is possible to build net worth quickly by leveraging and holding a lot of real estate while the market is rising. Similar to investing at high compound interest.

Good luck!

Dave Mckee

Questions - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on March 07, 2001 at 14:55:17:

I am a proud new owner of CS program. I too have been watching the infomercials for quite a few years and finally decided to purchase. I was hoping I could get help with a few of these questions.

Question 1: I hear all the time the term “Net Worth”. My understanding of Net Worth is property value minus what is owed… your equity. In CS couse is this what I am hearing? I am having difficultly accepting that these folks have established this kind of Net Worth so quickly.

Question 2: Typically, how did they get the new worth so quickly? Most flipped the property?

Question 3: How current is the information in CS course?

Question 4: What other courses of CS would you purchase…I am thinking about his current offer of 3 courses for under $100.

Question 5: I live in Iowa…would CS contracts work in this state? Any of you having a lot of success in Iowa?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance