Quick Flip on 'Lonnie' Deal nets over $2800 in 2 weeks - Posted by Earl

Posted by David Alexander on February 19, 1999 at 14:19:22:

Way to go earl.

Now you can turn that 2800 into 10k or so.

Good luck

David Alexander

Quick Flip on ‘Lonnie’ Deal nets over $2800 in 2 weeks - Posted by Earl

Posted by Earl on February 19, 1999 at 09:55:08:

I have finally done my second mobile deal, although it took me 6 months to find my next due to distractions (job…). I worked with a partner, who did not have the time to show or sell the home so I graciously agreed to help out.

My partner paid about $750 for the 2BR 2BA, 14x66, 1984 Fleetwood home. The home is set-up in an okay park, and the home’s condition was in fair shape with no central AC. I started running ads and putting out flyers for the home and received some calls on the home.

I also enlisted the help of the Park Manager, who was very friendly and agreed to show the home for me, since I lived about 20 miles away. I gave her $100 bucks for her trouble.

My partner had about $1000 in the home and I had about $250 in the home. We sold the home for $6500 cash and I walked away with $2800 and my partner received about $3700. I never showed the one time and conducted most of the transaction via the phone. It took us about 2 weeks to sell the home and about 10 hrs. of my time to close the deal. That means I made about $280/hr. for my troubles. I do not know what my yield is on the this deal, but like Lonnie says, “It’s Good Nuff”.

I would like to thank Lonnie and all the others out there for sharing their knowledge with me.

Much thanks, Earl