Quick L/O question? - Posted by Matt H

Posted by Sailor on March 28, 2006 at 20:08:11:

I don’t understand the hostility. Sounds like a low down for owner financing. Time was when I’d have loved to find a seller like this. There might be folks here who would appreciate the lead–

Tye (who thinks such name-calling is a little too much like 3rd grade, but that you are probably feeling properly chagrined)

Quick L/O question? - Posted by Matt H

Posted by Matt H on March 28, 2006 at 17:32:43:

Seller has a ~32,000 SFH with very little equity. He’s motivated in that he needs about $1500 to put electricity into his other house (the one he’ll be moving into, which he owns) and doesn’t want to trade his 4X4 quad to the electrician. (Yes, this is Hickville!)

So he said he’d either need cash out or a down payment to cover the necessities to move in.
What are my options?

I’m most familiar with lease options and could fit the deal into the L/O structure. However, I’m sure there are better ways to help this guy out.

Thanks, Matt H

Re: Quick L/O question? - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on March 28, 2006 at 21:56:50:

If he has “very little equity”, why bother? His equity is the only thing he can reduce to give you a profit.

Nevermind - Posted by MattH

Posted by MattH on March 28, 2006 at 18:56:57:

Called this guy back for more info and it turns out he owns the house free and clear and he’d like to get 15,000 down to seller-finance. Forget that…this guy ain’t motivated. What a retarded liar!