Quick Title search in Cobb County, GA - Posted by Ken_GA

Posted by ken_ga on September 30, 2003 at 08:36:24:

Thanks, Joe. That’s exactly the kind of information I’m looking for.

Ken_GA

Quick Title search in Cobb County, GA - Posted by Ken_GA

Posted by Ken_GA on September 27, 2003 at 15:11:34:

Hello to all my fellow ATL investors.

I need to move quickly on a SFH and don’t have time to go myself to the courthouse to do a quick title search. Even if I had the time, I doubt I have the expertise to look under every rock.

Any ideas on how to obtain a quick title report (2-3 days). I plan to close through an attorney but need something in the interim.

Thanks,

Ken

Re: Quick Title search in Cobb County, GA - Posted by JoeB(Atlanta)

Posted by JoeB(Atlanta) on September 29, 2003 at 20:43:02:

Ken, you can also do it online with a Georgia title exam firm we use and like, at www.augustatitle.com

Turnaround time is about 2-4 days and exam delivered via email to you.

Best of success! Joe Brillante

Re: Quick Title search in Cobb County, GA - Posted by Wesley - ATL

Posted by Wesley - ATL on September 29, 2003 at 09:22:53:

Cobb county is light years ahead of other Atlanta metro counties. They have all recorded deeds and related documents on the web. Granted you need to know what you are looking for but the basic info is available from any internet connection

Re: Quick Title search in Cobb County, GA - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on September 27, 2003 at 16:41:37:

Just ask your attorney. Since you want to get title insurance you might as well get it through whoever is insuring it. If you don’t. yet, have an attorney adn this is a very simple close, then call robert black at southeast title in Virgina Highlands. He can be very quick with titles and he’s an attorney himself and does closings. I used to work with him, but my deals got too complicated and he didn’t want to handle them anymore.

Michaela