Quickbooks- where to buy? - Posted by Pam WA

Posted by Pam WA on February 08, 2002 at 21:09:41:

I’ve been checking ebay; QuickBooks Pro 2002 going for $205 to $215. However, today I visited WSU (Wa State Un. in Pullman) and the Student Book Store. They ordered a new copy, not an upgrade, for $179.95 plus tax, oh, and they will ship to me for an additional $5.00
Other people may want to check their local community collage/ university, etc.
Students get a discount (I think) because the manufacturers expect them to go into the wide world and take their preferences with them. So, it’s good business to get their software into student hands. No, I didn’t have to be a student.
Thanks again!
Pam WA

Quickbooks- where to buy? - Posted by Pam WA

Posted by Pam WA on February 03, 2002 at 14:13:37:

Several months ago someone posted a good web site to buy this program (or maybe it was Quicken) inexpensively. I searched the archives and can’t find the reference. Can anyone give me a lead? I have checked ebay already.

Thanks! Pam WA

Re: Quickbooks- where to buy? - Posted by DavePA

Posted by DavePA on February 03, 2002 at 22:08:39:

You can try your local Real Estate Investment Club!! The one I go to has been giving away a trial example. I think you can only use it 10 times. But, they sell the real thing as well. dave

Re: Quickbooks- where to buy? - Posted by Michael Curtin

Posted by Michael Curtin on February 03, 2002 at 19:15:30:

I saw them on sale at Target for $29.00 with a $10.00 rebate.

eBay - Posted by Corbay

Posted by Corbay on February 03, 2002 at 15:03:37:

I purchased mine from eBay. Make sure you buy a new sealed unregistered copy from a seller with GOOD feedback.

I saved a BUNDLE!

Best of luck

Re: Quickbooks- where to buy? - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on February 03, 2002 at 14:28:42:

Pam,

I have been able to get by using quicken basic. It sure is a lot cheaper than quickbooks.

Tim